How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Auditing Jobs, Banking Jobs
- Job Location: BOA House, Head Office
- Overall Job Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Audit, the position holder will participate in establishment and achievement of audit plan at Bank of Africa Kenya.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting or any other related field. Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Certification as a Certified Public Accountant is a must.
- Other certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is highly desirable.
- At least eight (8) years’ audit experience within financial services sector, with four years in management level.
- Undertaken technical audits of finance, credit, treasury, trade finance and any other large/ complex operations.
- Has specialized knowledge of IT audit applications such as ACL, IDEA and Team Mate.
- Be proficient in audit report writing and proven stakeholder management.
- Manages audit teams and driven quality reporting.
- Dynamic communicator.
- Provide coaching to teams.
- All interested and eligible candidates can make applications through our Application Form by 31st January 2020.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE