How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Finance Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Sales Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
Position: Sales Manager
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Set targets, performance plans and rigorous objective standards for sales executives.
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure sales executives adhere to it correctly.
- Coach individual sales executives one on one through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance.
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel.
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team.
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team.
- Solve problems for clients by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
- Plan and direct sales team training.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate timely sales reports.
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Develop promotional ideas and material.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Assistant General Manager.
Position: Finance Manager
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Remittance of taxes on time.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Perform any other duties assigned by senior management.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- 2-5 years’ experience in the finance field
- Bachelor in Commerce / Finance
- Aged between 30- 35 years
Position: Customer Relations
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ needs
Customer Relations qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven Track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Background in customer service
Position: Marketing Manager
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing real estate expos and activations.
- Evaluating competitors.
- In charge of all marketing materials: acquisition, storage, maintenance and repairs.
- Ensuring quality of all marketing materials and their availability whenever needed.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts and content marketing.
- Researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor
- products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content,
- advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Upload and manage campaigns on CRM
- Perform any other duties assigned by senior management.
Marketing Officer & proficiencies:
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.