Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
I&M Bank was founded in 1974 as a financial services company and later converted to a commercial bank.
Quality Analyst Officer
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the Call Centre agents are adhering to the standards, procedures and policies of the Bank while offering the highest level of service.
The Call Monitoring and Quality Assurance analyst monitors all interactions at the call Centre – voice calls, e-mails, social media and handling customer complaints with an aim of proactively measuring the service experience, level of compliance, identifying improvement areas and undertaking corrective measures.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
The role will report to the Call Centre Manager and will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of calls, e-mails, social media responses and complaints management using the call center quality matrix and guidelines to ensure compliance with the Bank’s Customer Service Standards, procedures, SLA.s and policies.
- Assessing the Call Centre Agents’ performance in voice calls, e-mail, social media and complaints handling using the set Quality Matrices and preparing Monthly performance reports.
- Continuous feedback and coaching for all call center agents based on the individual Quality Assurance findings
- Tracking of agreed Individual agents’ action plans based on Quality check findings to ensure improved performance of both individuals and the call Centre
- Trend Monitoring and reporting of common and repetitive gaps to the Call Centre manager for further action
- In conjunction with the call Centre manager, the Call Centre Monitoring and Quality Assurance analyst will recommend and/or conduct relevant training based on common gaps noted
- Regularly updating the call quality template depending on the prevailing needs at the Call Centre
- Responsible for ensuring all agents are up to speed with the Banks products and services and the reference material is easy to access, up to date and correctly stored on the shared folder etc. The QA Officer will administer monthly product tests to gauge the level of product knowledge at the call Centre.
- Monitoring Industry trends to ensure the Call Centre practices remain relevant and are current
- Working closely with the Call centre Manager to ensure all scripts and call Centre policies are up to date.
- Business related degree holder from a recognized University (Min – 2nd class upper or equivalent).
- Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of 2.5 years’ experience at a call centre within a financial institution preferably a bank. Familiarity with quality assurance functions is an added advantage.,
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to provide objective and constructive feedback
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Effective time management Skills
- Good reporting skills
- Proper knowledge of the bank’s processes.
Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
The role will be responsible for implementing, supporting and enhancing the Enterprise risk management framework in I &M Bank, including appropriate processes, procedures and tools, designed to reduce the Total Cost of Risk and to embed risk management within the Bank. Key to the role is to establish connections with leaders across the Bank and facilitate and support the implementation of the ERM strategy in a value-adding manner. The successful candidates will partner with Business Units, enterprise-wide functions and subsidiaries with an objective of ensuring continuous improvement of the ERM Program.
- Developing, updating and maintaining Enterprise risk management procedures and systems with respect to risk identification, risk assessment, risk monitoring, risk mitigation strategies and risk reporting;
- Periodically review risk policies, procedures, reporting templates and framework to ensure everything is up to date.
- Participate to, or lead Risk Management projects with a focus on ERM, Operational Risk, and Internal Control.
- Participates in and supports internal and external audits and regulatory reviews
- Coordinating and guiding on the RCSA (Risk Control Self-Assessment) process for the Bank and reporting key risks to senior management as and when detected.
- Track and report on emerging risks and events, and ensure follow up, creation of action plans, and ensure adjustment of policies, processes and procedures as necessary
- Manage a risk register that covers major risk areas,
- Track risk mitigation activities and remediation
- Assist in identifying and communicating control gaps and evaluating management remediation action plans and related reporting
- Develop risk reports for leadership meetings and quarterly meetings with Board Risk Management committees
- Implement use of appropriate ERM methodologies, tools & techniques.
- Facilitate training and sharing of risk management and Business continuity management best practice across the Bank
- Monitoring implementation of ERM framework and Monitor the Top entity level risks.
- Track and analyze incidences of frauds (successful and attempted) identify causes and implement with respective units comprehensive measures to close loopholes.
- Provide guidance to functions while acting as a centralized resource Centre.
- Proactively engage the Risk Champions to monitor & report the risks,
- Coordination of loss data and KRI data collection and reporting
- Ensure that a comprehensive and continuous risk identification process is in place.
- Work with Business units to implement BCM framework for the bank, Review the BCM program and tools to ensure they are updated and ensure BCP testing is carried out as per schedule for both business and support unit.
- Train staff on BCM in conjunction with Risk
- Masters of Business Administration degree in Finance or a related field will be an added advantage; and
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- CPA (K), ACCA, CIA, or Risk certification; and
- Member of Institute of a Professional Body
- Risk Management, Business Continuity or Enterprise Risk Management professional accreditations will be an added advantage
At least 5 year’s relevant experience in Banking Operations, 3 of which should be in Risk Management.
Skills and Attributes
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent people management skills with attention to detail; and
- Good understanding of Banking internal policies and procedures as well as external regulations.
- Ability to work with all level of management.
- Previous experience in auditing and finance are a plus.
- Ability to write / revise policies and guidelines and maintain Risk Register.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to I&M Bank career website on www.imbank.com to apply