Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
NGO jobs, Human Resources jobs, Managerial jobs,
Global Employee Workforce Product Manager
Requisition ID: req23791
Sector: Information Technology
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
The IRC portfolio of Employee Workforce systems is complex and integrates with multiple IRC systems. This interconnection requires end-to-end oversight and planning to ensure technical and operational solutions meet the organization’s needs.
The Global Employee Workforce Product Manager is responsible for managing the enhancement roadmap for the systems that capture Employee data across the organization and leading the operations team that supports the HR and IRC community responsible for maintaining the data needed by these systems. The Product Manager will work in partnership with business stakeholders and the wider IRC IT organization, to prioritize the product backlog; evaluate options and solutions that will meet the organization’s needs; sign-off on the release cycle based on assigned project priorities; and manage the operations team that processes the global functions in the Workforce systems.
- Manage the collection and integration of data between country / regional HR systems and global systems (People Directory, Active Directory, Integra, and HR scorecards (PowerBi))
- Manage the user community’s delivery expectations by ensuring projects are prioritized based on business need
- Gather and convert business requirements into integrations, and enhancements within the application solution
- Manage a team of HRIT associates that will design, configure, and develop the Standard Operating Procedures for collecting and processing data from feeder systems
- Facilitate, create, and maintain systems documentation including system processes, data, security, and configuration of system modules.
- Participate in and oversee testing of systems functionality, data integrity, user competency, process completion, and other tests that support systems delivery quality
- Provide senior-level escalated support to business users and manage escalation of support questions to the vendor
- Participate in cross-systems enterprise coordination and planning to deliver best systems value to the IRC community, including architecture, master data management, processes, and integration
Key Working Relationships
- Position Reports to: Director, HR Technology and Operations
- Position directly supervises: 2 HR IT associates
- Indirect Reporting: HR business stakeholders
- Understanding of Workday and Cornerstone integration capabilities
- Experience implementing and supporting business systems including specifications, process modeling, implementation, delivery architecture, configuration, training, integration, operations, and support
- Experience managing, configuring, and supporting HR systems functions in enterprise applications systems with specific experience with Workday and Cornerstone
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall Project Management methodologies in different team roles
- Strong intake management skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Strong process skills to ensure operational procedures are well understood globally
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Good listening skills
- Strong analytic curiosity and innovative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional team structure
- Proven ability to establish and maintain working relationships across all departments and levels of the organization
Standard office working environment
Part-time remote eligible
Global HR Systems Support Manager
This role is responsible for ensuring that the systems supported by the HRIT department (Workday, Cornerstone, and IRC developed Employee Directory) are maintained in an effective and timely manner and that issues raised by our client population across 35+ countries are resolved in a timely manner. The team managed by this role is responsible for the management of core reference data, user access controls and issue resolution.
The manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the team’s development
- Prioritizing issues, workload management, and will serve as the primary escalation point for the HR community
- Evaluating issue trends to recommend system improvements
- Providing regular training to end users and the team
- Supporting departmental projects as needed
- The position will work under the direction and supervision of the HR Operations & Technology Director, based in New York.
- Team Responsibilities
- Perform fixes to systems or guide users how to correct data and escalate support issues as needed for specialized resolution and quality assurance.
- Provide timely, concise, clear, and helpful updates to users on the status of their requests
- Perform routine scheduled audits of data, reports usage, transaction volumes, incomplete processes and transactions, and other required indicators, and record the audit information comprehensively in a dashboard report accessed by senior stakeholders (sustainability dashboard)
- Create regular reports regarding team and individual accomplishments.
- Reference vendor software updates, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users
- Collaborate with other team members and HRIT Director to review aspects for service improvement with processes and ensure that client needs are being met.
Key Working Relationships
Position Reports to: Director, HR Technology and Operations
Position directly supervises: 2 HR IT associates
- HRIT experience in a multi-cultural, multi-location organization,
- Experience with a helpdesk ticketing system (IRC uses ServiceNow) required
- 3 plus years of experience navigating and using packaged software or custom developed applications and tools required
- Strong organizational skills are required, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, communication (both written and verbal), and collaboration skills required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities as well as strong data analysis acumen are required
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access); Excel ability to create macros, pivot tables, vlookups, analytical capabilities and workbooks required
- Experience in preparing and delivering training a plus, both for one-to-one and group training delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and discreetly with confidential information
- Flexibility in daily schedule and ability to understand and react quickly to changing priorities
- English fluency required; French and/or Arabic would be helpful
Standard office working environment
Ability to work remotely part-time