Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Kenya Airport Authority Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
Position: Manager, Project Finance
- Carries out investment appraisal for projects and alternative investment plans in liaison with other departments
- Reviews tender and contract documentation
- Develops and maintains a robust accounting system for projects
- Reviews and processes project related claims and payments
- Mobilizes financial resources to finance projects
- Accounts for Airstrip and other Special funds
- Contributes to the identification of revenue enhancement and cost efficiency opportunities
- Assists in the development and review of the Authority’s medium term and long term project development strategies
- Assists in the review of financial policies and processes and standard operating procedure manuals
- Ensures performance measures are designed to evaluate performance against the strategic plan and budgets
- Bachelors Degree in Finance Accounting, Projects Planning and Management or a related field
- Masters degree in Finance, Accounting, Projects Planning and Management or a related field is desirable
- CPA (K), ACCA or related profession
- At least IO years’ relevant work experience, of which a minimum of 7 years should be at a managerial level
Position: Electrical/Electronics Engineer
- Prepares improvement and maintenance plans for Electrical, Electronics equipment and facilities to ensure continuous serviceability.
- Oversees maintenance of all electrical and electronic equipment and facilities such as FIDS, Screening Machines , Airfield Lighting, CCTV, Public Address etc. to ensure continuous serviceability
- Prepares designs, tender specifications and bills of quantities for maintenance works and capital projects.
- Attends to airport stakeholders enquiries on electrical services needs in line with the set standards.
- Attends to emergencies by providing technical advice to ensure timely response
- Ensures good maintenance and improvement of KAA Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical I Electronics Engineering
- Registration with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) and membership of Institute of Engineers of Kenya ( IEK)
- A Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years Managerial/Supervisory experience
If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to;
General Manager, Human Resource Development Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road P. 0 Box 19001-00501 , Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the Email Title line or on the Envelope Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday, 28th January 2020. To View the Complete Application Click Here