Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Marketing Jobs, Financial Analysis Jobs, Latest Jobs,
Field Marketing Officer – Mobility
- We are looking for a Field Marketing Officer within the Mobility Department who is resourceful, organized, and proactive about getting things done. You will play a vital role in supporting and implementing our sales activities to drive the sales of electric motorbikes. Your main objective will be to execute sales & marketing strategies, generate leads and contribute to achieving sales targets.
- The position will report to the Mobility Sales Operations Manager.
- This is a #Onsite role.
- Sales Execution: You will execute sales strategies to promote and sell electric motorbikes to potential customers. Conduct field visits and community meetings and engage with customers to understand their needs, address inquiries, and provide product demonstrations. Meet or exceed sales targets through effective lead generation, prospecting, and sales closure.
- Lead Generation and Conversion: You will identify and qualify potential leads through various channels such as field visits, customer referrals, partner networks, and local communities. Build relationships with potential customers, understand their requirements, and guide them through the sales process to ensure a high conversion rate.
- Marketing Support: You will support marketing initiatives and campaigns by distributing promotional materials, organizing local events, and participating in trade shows or exhibitions. Collaborate with the marketing team to provide feedback on customer preferences, market trends, and competition insights.
- Relationship Building: You will establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, local communities, local leaders and influencers, and relevant institutions. Leverage these relationships to generate leads, build brand loyalty, and enhance M-KOPA’s market presence.
- Product Knowledge: You will stay up to date with product features, benefits, and industry trends related to electric motorbikes. Effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits to potential customers, addressing any concerns or objections they may have.
- Reporting and Data Collection: You will collect relevant data during field activities, including customer feedback, stage mapping, market insights, and competitor information. Prepare regular reports on sales activities, lead generation, and sales conversion rates. Provide insights and recommendations to the Sales Operations Manager for continuous improvement.
- Training and Development: You will continuously enhance your sales skills and product knowledge through training programs and workshops. Share best practices and contribute to the development of sales strategies within the team.
- Compliance and Ethics: You will conduct all activities in compliance with company policies, local regulations, and ethical standards. Uphold the company’s values and maintain professionalism in all interactions with customers, stakeholders, and team members.
You Might Be A Good Fit If You:
- Have a Diploma or Degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Have the ability to work with Excel and mobile sales tools.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Have previous experience in direct-to-consumer sales, particularly in the automotive industry, is preferred.
- Are highly motivated by excellence and hitting targets and being resourceful to figure out how to do so.
- Love translating insights from the field into new sales initiatives and process improvements.
- Pride yourself on finding the best way to connect with customers and build trust and relationships.
- Are excited by working in a start-up team (within a larger company) to bring a new product division to life.
- Are an excellent team player and excellent communication, collaboration & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working with colleagues across various functions and are flexible to work in a dynamic, evolving mark.
What’s in it for you
- Great compensation package
- Annual Leave
- Learning & Development Support
Senior Strategy Manager – Mobility
- We’re looking for a Senior Strategy Manager – Mobility who is a high-capacity and high-performing dynamic individual. You should be someone who thrives equally well in solving strategic high-level business problems with executives and board members, as you do iterating on the fine details of business operational process improvements in the field.
- You will be reporting to the Director of Mobility
In this role, you’ll be expected to
- Lead key internal and external facing strategic and operational projects for the Mobility business, including cross-department initiatives that drive commercial, operational, credit, and financial improvements.
- Lead on strategic analysis in areas including, but not limited to, business model design, customer and market research, supply chain, pilot design, process improvement, strategic partnerships, and credit management.
- Use advanced data analytics, modeling, data visualization, and field experience to understand complex problems and present and recommend practical and easy-to-operate solutions.
- Be a strategic thought partner with the Mobility Senior Leadership team.
- Be an inspiring and strong leader and manager within the Mobility team.
- Incumbent Requirements
- Have 2+ years in strategy or management consulting, ideally in a top international or cross-market firm.
- Prior experience in a related asset financing / electric mobility/consumer credit / direct sales business is a plus.
- Be based in or have excellent experience working in Kenya, the markets in which M-KOPA works, or similar markets.
- It would be best if you have advanced analytical, statistical, business intelligence, and data visualization experience as well as advanced Excel skills.
- Have experience in research-related roles, including primary research methodologies, experiment design & evaluation, and statistical analysis, used to drive rigorous data-driven decision-making in a corporate environment.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation, with an ability to engage with and influence executives across cross-functions and geographies, including advanced Powerpoint skills.
- High capacity to manage multiple complex assignments at the same time and deliver high-quality outputs
You Might Be A Good Fit If
- You are passionate about electric mobility and engaging with motorbike riders and micro-entrepreneurs
- You understand and appreciate the power of providing fair credit financing for underbanked populations
- You have experience building or working in the mobility industry and/or with financial products and services
- You thrive equally as well in the field engaging with customers and deriving insights from the market as you do in a data-driven board room reporting on key metrics and building a long-term strategy
- You thrive in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment where attention to detail matters
- You are excited about the future of electric mobility and all the social and customer benefits it brings to Africa
- You have a positive attitude and want to be a part of a close-knit, flexible, fun, and diverse team
What’s In It For You
- Great Compensation Package
- Private health insurance (inpatient outpatient, maternity, eye care, and dental)
- Group Life Cover
- WI-FI Payment and Airtime Allowance
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager
- Directing and coordinating the financial planning and budget management process.
- Supporting top management executives in the decision-making process by providing financial insights and forecast data.
- Overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting and conducting cost analysis on financial programs and operations.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting financial trends and investment opportunities for senior management.
- Developing and implementing business strategies to optimize financial performance and strategic position.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and the use of artificial intelligence in the finance function.
- Performing benchmarking to understand market trends and ensure competitive positioning.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of key business drivers and how they affect financial results.
- Becoming a “use champion” and trainer for the new FP&A tool being introduced in the company.
Business Partnering Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key business partners in Kenya.
- Collaborating with various departments and external partners to streamline business processes and improve financial performance.
- Providing financial training to non-financial managers to enhance their financial acumen and understanding.
- Presenting FP&A reports to key managers in an understandable and actionable manner.
- Performing “what if” and sensitivity analyses to support decision-making.
- Driving the alignment of financial planning with strategic business objectives in Kenya.
- Acting as the key liaison between the finance department and operational teams to deliver cost-effective solutions in Kenya
Experience, Skills and Education Required
- Proven track record in financial planning and analysis, with 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- An advanced degree (MBA, CFA) is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis, and presentation of financial trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with top management executives and cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to conduct cost analysis, evaluate cost-reduction opportunities and identify automation possibilities.
- Proven ability to develop and implement business strategies that optimize financial performance and align with strategic objectives.
- Deep understanding of key business drivers and their impact on financial results.