Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Sale Agent Jobs,
Closing Date: Not Specified
Momentum Credit was founded in March 2017 with purposeful intent to meet an overwhelming market need of providing structured working capital solutions to Individuals and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
We are currently seeking Sales Representatives to work from our Mombasa office in the Logbook Loans Department.
- Excellent on job training opportunities
- An established system of continuous reward and recognition
- Young and vibrant leadership.
- Prospecting and meeting of clients
- Ensure customer queries are answered satisfactorily
- File preparation and submission
- Meet the set monthly sales targets
Does this sound like you?
- You have a Diploma or a Degree in a relevant course
- You build great relationships and have great interpersonal skills
- You can work and deliver under minimal supervision
- You are an aggressive salesperson and can convert leads to sales
- You have experience working in a similar role
The Position offers:
- Commissions only remuneration (Attractive Commissions)
- Great Networking opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Please send your CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (SALES AGENT). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview