Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
National Bank of Kenya Jobs, Managerial Jobs, IT Security Manager
IT Security Manager
- Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Head Office-1st Floor
- Organization: Information Communication Technology
- Number of Openings: 1
- Closure Date: May 27, 2020
- Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation, upgrade or monitoring of the information technology security and plans of the Bank’s IT infrastructure and systems in line with IT security policies and procedures and in a manner that provides effective assurance, protection and security of Bank and customer data/information whilst facilitating continuity of business.
- Develop and implement plans to implement the IT security framework to secure business and payment systems, integrations, digital operations and transaction monitoring
- Implement and monitor the IT security and data management standards to ensure information confidentiality
- Implement and monitor IT security standards that pertain to ICT devices and systems to ensure infrastructure and system protection, health and uptime.
- Implement and monitor IT security standards that pertain to business systems and user management: changes, access and authentication and systems action logging
- Take action to ensure, correct or report ICT devices and systems attack, destructive/unauthorized access and continuous protection.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests to sustain and maintain IT security standards for the ICT infrastructure and systems and take correction measures thereof.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/IT related field with ICT Security Standards or Management Certification that relate to current technologies.
- Minimum five (5) years in IT Management with at least three (3) years in ICT Security Management
- Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
- Knowledge of ICT security standards and data management
- People management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, highly motivated and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Leadership and management
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment by leading through example.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply