Media, Advertising, Branding, Sales, Marketing, Retail, Business Development,
The candidate will develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns promoting the organization’s products and services. The candidate will majorly enhance brand awareness, drive web traffic, and acquire leads/customers.
- Develop marketing strategies that align with the organization’s business goals
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Manage and execute campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising
- Manage the organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Create, optimize and track content for the website and social media platforms- to ensure the production of engaging content and optimize user experience
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms and Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and display advertising
- Proficient in marketing automation tools
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Business Development Executives – Telesales
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the UK market as their area of operation.
- Develop and implement a new effective strategy to reach clients to deliver new business sales growth.
- Develop relationships at a variety of levels within the prospective customer organization to realize revenue opportunities.
- Keep continuous customer-centric awareness and outlook – a consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be realized.
- Demonstrate commercial sales focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the existing customer base in their territory and in addition, expected to cross-sell products and services across the existing service base.
- Being familiar with pricing for solutions and services to market to customers.
- Achieve new strategic business gains predominantly in the core business sectors and bring in a balanced mix of CCTV, Access control, Fire Safety Solutions, and the associated maintenance contracts.
- Researching and evaluating new demand for services and solutions and customers’ needs and insights.
- Assisting in customer/competitor evaluation production to determine future demand, sales drives, and growth.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing, or related fields.
- 3 years minimum experience in a call center or BPO environment.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, as well as fluency in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in telesales and telemarketing.
- Keen attention to detail and meticulous with record keeping.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Highly disciplined and impeccable character.
- Good organization skills.
- Confident and assertive.
- Focus on growth results.
- Able to work as part of a team and build relationships with others.
- Customer Service and progressive sales experience in the security and safety industry.
- Field security and safety sales experience is mandatory.
- Experience in technology sales will be an added advantage.