Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Latest Opportunities, Career Jobs,
Branch Team Leader
Location: Nairobi, KenyaType: Full TimeMin. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
Penda Health is an award-winning company that is building the healthcare system of the future. We’re bringing quality, trustworthy healthcare to the next 100 million families in Africa. Our vision is for everyone on the continent to have the healthcare they can trust.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
We have a rapidly expanding team of +350 employees who currently run 16 Medical Centres in Nairobi and treat over +200k patients a year.
Manage a team of vibrant staff with a desire to offer quality. You’ll make meaningful strategic decisions, have an immense amount of responsibility, and shape your own work plan to lead the branch to success.
- Work for a company that is on a mission to change healthcare across Africa!
- Be part of a rapidly growing organization with massive growth opportunities.
- Our culture is like nowhere else… come see for yourself
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
In short – Inspire, motivate and manage your team to run the Medical Center in line with Penda standards, to make our patients happy, and to achieve our patient number growth goals.
- Manage and motivate the entire medical centre team and lead the team toward our collective goals
- Pay close attention to many tiny pieces that make up a Penda Medical Centre and ensure the branch consistently meets operational excellence
- Ensure our patients enjoy great patients experience consistently
- Be an effective team manager and departmental leader.
- Be a champion for Penda Culture
- Proven branch management experience working as a branch manager or similar role.
- MUST have +2 years managing +10 staff to business excellence.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Excellent leadership and organization skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Working for a company that has a real chance to revolutionize the healthcare industry
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family
- Support to invest in your own growth (onsite mini-library of business books, budget for conference and training attendance)
- Great benefits package – including “mandatory” hiking days and fruit salads at the office!
- Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)
- Please send in your applications by latest 19th June 2020.