Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Job Opportunity at AMREF Health Africa Today
Amref Health Africa is the largest international health development organisation based in Africa. Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa’s vision is to bring lasting health change in Africa and is committed to improving the health of people In Africa by
partnering with and empowering communities, and strengthening health systems.
With headquarters in Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in Ethiopia, Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Southern Africa and Western Africa providing services to over 30 countries. Employing over 900 staff and with an annual operating budget of approximately $100 million, Amref Health Africa is a knowledge resource for donors and partners.
Jet Training And Check Captains
- Carrying out flight training and checking of AMREF Flying Doctors flight crew
- Training captain on AMREF Flying Doctors flights while observing the highest safety standards in accordance with AMREF Flying Doctors Operating Manuals and Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Regulations.
- Assist in developing and supervising of ground and flight training programs
- Familiarizing flight crew with the latest operational procedures.
- If holding a relevant authorization, carrying out Type Rating Re-validation renewals Tests and Line Checks on behalf of the company.
- Ensuring that AMREF operates and complies with all laws, rules and regulations of all authorities of each country in which it operates;
- Assisting the Chief Pilots’ office in matters related to crew training.
- Providing assistance to the medical crew during aero-medical flights as necessary
- Understanding of KCARS and flight training standards
- And other duties as may be required
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Good communication skill
- Possess industry knowledge and offer rich content
- Ability to train and coach staff
- High levels of professionalism
- Decision making ability and flexible thinking
- High degree of discipline and teamwork
- Highly organized
- Commercial/business acumen
- People management
- Time management
Method of Application
If you meet the criteria and have the passion to contribute to the leading African-based Aero Medical and Health Assistance service provider, submit your letter and CV quoting the reference number for the position on the subject line of the email quoting th.e above reference to Vacancies@flydoc.org.
A copy of the application must be sent to;
The Director General,
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority,
P.O. Box 30163-00100,
Deadline for submission is Friday, 5 October 2018. Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Download full job details via the following link