Customer Project Management jobs,Electrical Engineering jobs, Computer Engineering jobs,
Customer Operations Manager
What you will do
- Handle the delivery portfolio as well as communicate and follow up on dependencies between projects
- Monitor, direct, and support the delivery portfolio as well as ensure that delays in projects that may impact others in the portfolio are communicated
- Handle customer and Internal Engagement
- Develop and maintain customer relations to improve customer confidence and further develop the business
- Share knowledge and success factors with other areas and functions
- Handle portfolio finances and initiate actions when not meeting financial performance expectations
You will bring!
- Education: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in electrical or computer engineer
- Min 8 years or more solid experience in Customer Project Management or relevant line management role.
- Domain experience: Networks area of expertise – e.g.: Radio, OSS, IP, CORE, etc.
- Background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The COM is also expected to have several years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in Service Delivery and/or Operations.
- Financial acumen
- Business understanding
- Financial analysis skills
- Customer and Market insight
- Project management
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration
- Proficiency in the English Language
You should also have
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Leading & supervising
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations