Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Major Accounts Manager Jobs,
Major Accounts Manager – Kenya (East Africa)
Posting Date: 06/26/2020, 04:39 PM
Closing Date: Not Specified
Major Accounts Manager
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
From the start, the Fortinet vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure. Today, we secure the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world.
As a Major Account Manager, you will play an integral role in new business pitches, hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients and focus on growing and developing existing customers. This exciting role will allow you to use your extensive network to run and grow opportunities, write business and account plans for all current and new business tender opportunities and act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
At Fortinet you will:
- Develop strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drivers enabling development of a strategy to sell Fortinet solutions.
- Sell the organization’s products and services through a consultative selling approach and maintains good relationships with key individuals within the accounts.
- Develop strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume within assigned accounts.
- Effectively engage and build cooperative relationships with sales resources: System Engineers, Channel, Specialist sales team and executives as required.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with customer to ensure value from Fortinet investment.
- Ensures customer is kept up to date with Fortinet product roadmaps enabling the customer to plan and mitigate risks to their business.
Apply if you:
· Have proven track record of enterprise sales experience in hi tech industry (preferably Cyber Security and Networking) developing strategic customer relationships.
- Are a highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality, strong attention to detail and a hunger to win.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent training and development opportunities, providing you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- An open working environment, sharing knowledge and information collaboratively and transparently, with respect to everyone’s thoughts and opinions.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative, collaborative and winning team.
- A market competitive salary package, including stock awards, and opportunity to over-achieve.
#LI – DW1
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview