FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Ol’kalou Dairy (2016) Limited Marketing Jobs
Re-Advertisement Marketing Officer
- To organize, coordinate and control all Sales and Marketing strategies and logistics to facilitate increased sales and customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain and lead Sales team; concentrating on individual sales productivity along with meeting sales quotas, objectives and goals.
- Gather and provide market intelligence with regard to the sector and competitors,
- Develop and implement promotional and distribution activities that drive business growth in all outlets.
- Responsible for ensuring orders are collated and placed orders are delivered on time without fail.
- Coordinate the sales and marketing activities to facilitate the consistent acquisition and sustenance of reliable and viable customers
- Grow and retain existing clients by building long-term and trusting relationships with customers and
- maintaining client records
- Ensuring firm credit control policy is in place and observed
- Prepare all relevant reports for management
- Identify areas of opportunity in all trade channels that enhance market penetration
- Gather data; evaluate information and present feedback to management for competitor activities,
- strategies to increasing performance, overall productivity and skill sets.
- Training and development of the sales and marketing team
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- A Degree in B/Com/Business Administration -sales and marketing option /Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Related business course
- Must have Five (5) years of progressive experience in Dairy sales Supervision/coordination in an FMCG Company
- Valid Driving license of BCE Class with over three (3) years accident free experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Supervise sales representative team and route guides
- An attractive package plus benefits shall be provided for the successful candidate
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Compliance with chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010 by getting clearance from the following bodies.
- Helb compliance certificate.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics And Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate (KRA)
How To Apply
- If you are qualified to fill the above position forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 th October 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview