FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Allonia Africare Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, Sales Jobs
Allonia Africare Consultants provides a variety of consultancy services (Business Consulting, Human Resource Management, Procurement, Project Management and Information Technology) to organizations and companies in the East Africa Region. We seek to recruit suitably qualified, committed and experienced applicants to fill the following vacant positions in both our head office in Nairobi and Western Region Office located at Mbale Town in Vihiga County.
Position: Sales Executives
Location: Nairobi/Western Region
Remuneration: Commission-based package.
As a sales agent, you will support the organization by onboarding new clients to subscribe to our various consultancy services.
- Promoting our products and services to potential clients
- Understanding our client’s needs and advising them accordingly.
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Capable of explaining complex information clearly and simply.
- A go-getter and able to meet set targets.
- Possess strong negotiation skills and attention to details.
- Self-motivated, and can work well with minimal supervision.
- Experience in sales is preferred.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
How to apply
Application and CV only in PDF or Ms Word format as ONE (1) document by email be sent to the following email: email@example.com. Kindly indicate your preferred location i.e. Nairobi or Western Region. Applications must be sent on or before 4th August 2020 addressed to:
Human Resource Manager
Allonia Africare Consultants
P.O. Box 74148 – 00200
NAIROBI – KENYA
a. Allonia Africare Consultants is an equal opportunity employer..
b. The Company does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
c. Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
d. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview