Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Banking jobs, Finance & Insurance jobs,
Risk Analyst Assistant
- Job Description/Requirements
- Collect and analyze data for risk assessment, monitoring and compliance
- Review and recommend improvements to existing risk modelling techniques
- Conduct regular assessments of the various business systems and implement or monitor needed improvements.
- Review files and capture information during risk assessments
- Assist in the development and execution of company wide compliance policies and procedures.
- Collection of data for preparation of management and board reports
- Review all monthly, quarterly and semi –annual regulatory/statutory returns across all subsidiaries
- Maintain risk incident logs
- Coordinating risk champions in risk identification and analysis
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, economics, finance or another business-related degree
- CISA/CISM/CRM, Progress in CPA
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications.
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors.
- Technical competence in insurance and accounting.
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI, CMA and IRA.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 22nd October, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 19th November, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.