Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Cloud Integrations Engineer Jobs, Operations Openings,
COS and Cloud Integrations Engineer
Posted date: Sep 27, 2021
Our Exciting Opportunity
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
We are now looking for COS and Cloud Integrations Engineer. This is a hands-on delivery role where you will manage delivery of Ericsson Communication Services and Cloud / NFVI solutions.
In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Undertake product deployment and configuration of communication services products
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and acceptance test.
- Work with business partners to identify and drive improvements in delivery processes.
- Work with team to resolve any technical product delivery issues.
- Maintain and update solution documentation.
- Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor level qualification in engineering or computer science.
- Adept experience in the delivery and implementation of cloud infrastructure or software virtualization.
- CS Core Portfolio Knowledge: MSC-S, MGW, IP-STP, DSC
- IMS Portfolio Knowledge: MTAS, CSCF, SBC, MRF, DNS, ENUM
- Cloud Portfolio Knowledge: Ericsson NFVI, CNIS, and SDI
- Strong language and communication skills.
- Additionally: knowledge of Cloud / NFVI Technology is essential with experience with RedHat or VMWare
- Business understanding
- Good in working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing skills
2nd Level Operation
Posted date: Sep 28, 2021
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Help with Assurance support activities
- Handle incident management
- Assist with Problem management
- Perform system administration
- Work with Billing operations
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Bachelor level, in engineering IT, Telecom
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Linux Knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge about Ericsson charging system will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of databases is required
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology