Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Presenter Jobs, Social Media Creator Openings, Internship Openings,
FAMILY MEDIA VACANCIES
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following:
- RADIO PRESENTER
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Have knowledge of the Christian Contemporary Music scene.
- Have at least three years’ experience as a Radio Presenter.
- Have a Diploma or Degree or an equivalent in Mass Communication or a related discipline.
- Be a Christian and have a passion for Christ.
- Be 30 years and above.
To apply, send a 2 minute audio recording of yourself, CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title Radio Presenter as the email subject.
Experience and skills in production work will be an added advantage.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR
- Develop content for social media
- Engage with our different audience
- Monitor progress using analytical tools
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management
- Come up with different social media campaigns
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms
- Take photos
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous marketing/social media experience
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field
- VIDEO EDITOR
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Archive our content well
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in video editing
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Have a diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or related field
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good organizational skills
- INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Family Media is looking for people interested in doing internship in either our TV or Radio departments.
- Have at least a Diploma in Mass Communication or related qualifications
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th January 2022 with the job title or internship title as the email subject.