Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Kenya Ferry Services Jobs, Procurement & Supplies Assistant Jobs
Procurement & Supplies Assistant – Grade FU1- Post Ref:5000-06/2020- 1 Post
- Kenya Ferry Services is a State Corporation, established under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and operating under the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works, mandated with the operation of ferries in the Country. The Company’s headquarters are set along the expansive shores of the beautiful and splendid Indian Ocean overlooking the magnificent view of the channel at Peleleza, Likoni, Mombasa.
- To strengthen its workforce, KFSL is seeking to recruit dynamic, highly driven and result oriented individuals for the following positions:
- Reporting to Senior Procurement Officer and will be responsible for providing a backup in the duties of the Procurement/Supplies Officers through the Head of the Procurement and Supplies function.
- Process documents regarding procurement;
- Process quotations;
- Receive and issue physical goods, works and services;
- Man storage units;
- File, store and retrieve procurement records;
- Receive material requests forms from user departments;
- Make urgent but small value purchases;
- Data-entry for purchases and issues; and
- Process invoices for payments.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management or a related field;
- Must a member of the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management with a valid practicing certificate; and
- 3 years relevant working experience.
TERMS OF SERVICE AND REMUNERATION
- All the above positions are challenging and offer attractive and competitive remuneration packages which include basic salary, house allowance, medical cover, leave travel allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Kenya Government Public Service guidelines.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and should submit among other documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
- If you believe your career objectives match the above roles, please submit your application, on or before 2nd November, 2020 on our recruitment portal recruitment.kenyaferry.co.ke Only applications made on the recruitment portal will be accepted.
- Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/ details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- “Kenya Ferry Services Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”
- “Experience the Blue Economy with the Best Ferry Service.”
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview