Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Kemri is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Kemri does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Position: Medical Officer/Assistant Research Officer (Job Group KMR/6)
Location: Kacheliba Sub- County Hospital Kacheliba Town
Unposting Date: November 26, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and under the supervision of PIs and Co-PIs
- Participate in protocol development, responding to reviewer and ethical review committee queries and comments
- Participate in the development of clinical research documents (e.g. SOPs, case report forms, reports and statistical analysis)
- Identify, and document adverse events and serious adverse events and report to the Principal Investigator (PI)
- Respond to clinical queries from the Clinical Research Coordinators
- Maintaining adequate and accurate progress notes and source documents
- Ensure that studies are conducted in compliance with study protocols and other regulatory requirements as per the protocol.
- Assist in reconciling all research data
- Presenting regularly monthly reports
- Willing and motivated to build a career in Neglected Diseases.Qualifications and Requirements.
- M.B.Ch.B degree and registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board with current annual renewal .
Advantage Required Knowledge, Skills
- Organizational skills
- Coordination of work and ability to meet timelines
- Leadership skills
- Team Player
- Ability to write reports
- Willing to work in the rural areas Competency in local dialect (Pokot) is an added advantage Proficiency in the use of computers
- Word E-mail/Internet
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview