How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even without a Degree or Masters
Free Event Register here
National AIDS Control Council Jobs, Programme Officer, Research Jobs, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer Jobs
- The National AIDS Control Council (NACC) is a state Corporation whose mission is to provide policy and strategic framework for mobilizing and coordinating resources for the prevention of HIV transmission and provision of care and support to the infected and affected people in Kenya. More details of our mandate and contacts can be found in the website www.nacc.or.ke In our efforts to fulfil this mandate, the NACC seeks to recruit a suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Deputy Director, Policy, Monitoring & Research – NACC Grade 2
- Programme Officer, Research – NACC Grade 4
- Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer – NACC Grade 4
CLICK on the above listed positions for details on the requirements respectively.
- The above positions are on a three (3) year renewable contract basis subject to satisfactory performance through a formal appraisal. The individuals recruited shall be of high integrity and able to work within a team. If you fulfil the requirements, you are invited to submit an application letter together with an up to date CV, copies of certificates, testimonials, names and contacts of three professional referees in a sealed envelope by 5:00 p.m on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 to the address provided below.
- NACC is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT discriminate any applicant on the basis of their HIV status, ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, or marital status yet is attentive to gender, regional and ethnic balance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- For candidates to be considered, they will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity. This will include but is not limited to getting the following clearances:
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission on Integrity
- Certificate of Compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance Clearance
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
The Chief Executive Officer
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
National AIDS Control Council
Landmark Plaza 9th Floor
P.O. Box 61307, 00200
PROGRAMME OFFICER, (RESEARCH)
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- Develop, and disseminate the Kenya HIV Research Agenda which outlines HIV research priorities for the country in alignment with the Kenya AIDS Strategic Framework.
- Oversee implementation of the HIV Research Agenda including coordination of research stakeholders at national and county level
- Undertake reviews of the Kenya HIV Research Agenda to determine progress in implementation and inform resource allocation
- Operationalize the Kenya AIDS Research Coordination Mechanism (KARSCOM) which takes a lead role in stakeholder engagement for HIV research in the country.
- Organize and participate in quarterly stakeholder meetings for Research stakeholders to discuss progress in the country’s HIV research as well as set agendas for subsequent quarters through the KARSCOM.
- Establish and disseminate the Kenya HIV Research Hub which is a web-based platform that collates studies on HIV, Sexual Reproductive Health and co-morbidities such as TB to promote evidence-based decision making.
- Organize quarterly webinar meetings with stakeholders through the Research Hub to engage and discuss on the new studies and development in HIV Research
- Develop and disseminate quarterly briefs that summarize new and emerging research findings and their implication on HIV policy and programming.
- Engage partners to mobilize resources for implementation of the country’s HIV research agenda.
A candidate must possess:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Epidemiology or closely related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Epidemiology or closely related field
- Have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in multi-sectoral HIV prevention and care work; at least three (3) years of which should involve working experience in HIV research as evidenced by publications in scientific journals, presentations in research conferences and/or successful research grant submissions
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview