Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Network Engineering Jobs, Technology Services Jobs, Client Management Jobs,
Partner Dedicated Network Engineer
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives support queries through available interaction channels, diagnoses, identifies, isolates and resolves issues that could be associated with WAN/LAN solution functionally such as network connectivity, application errors, database or data errors, message flow, firmware, software application errors and server performance.
- Provides direct support for array of solutions offered to client base, this spans from Intelligent Infrastructure (II), Intelligent Cyber Security solutions (ICS), Intelligence Workspace and Customer Experience (IW&CX) and Intelligent Business Application (IBS). S/He also trains and assists customers in utilization of provided internet services, proprietary software & hardware devices, troubleshooting & support tools.
- Through defined periodic reviews, follow ups and update of the tickets within the client management system for assigned cases to ensure resolution within the stipulated SLAs.
- Provides qualitative unique, proprietary solutions and solutions support for all customer queries /complaints and meet aimed at achieving the defined quality assurance standards.
- Works with internal/external networks & system engineering teams, senior support engineers and team leaders to identify and isolate root cause and support implementation of solutions that have not been solved.
- The TSE’s also validates the fix for customer problems. Typically working closely with different systems and service provider teams to apply the patch / upgrade or support change of systems or development of servers and network devices to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provides detailed incident/issue reports, and recommendations or any other feedback to internal and external clients on handled cases in a defined neat and timely manner.
- Is required to achieve agreed upon individual Key Performance Indicators & Service Level Agreements aimed at supporting the Team Leader and Senior engineers in the team to achieve agreed upon global KPIs and quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue retention and growth.
- Identify, pursue or recommend avenues for potential business or revenue generation in the course of customer interaction.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems or Computer Sciences or Business Information Technology or Business Information Systems, Telecommunication, or related discipline.
- Level 2 Certification in Cisco Solutions, Microsoft Applications, Network Security and Voice Solutions.
- 2 to 4 years’ Work experience in a similar field.
- Experience working with large Enterprise Solutions such as SDWAN, MPLS, Network Security, Cisco, VC, VOIP, Mail Management and Cloud solutions
- Service Management and Security appliances such as F5, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, and VPN.
- Datacenter technologies such as ACI, Nexus, ISE, and wireless controllers
- Expertise in the following solutions will be an added advantage:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.x and above, Cisco Unity, Cisco Voice Gateways / Gatekeepers, Cisco Cube, Expressway E+C, Jabber, WebEx, Microsoft Office and associated apps, and related collaboration technologies, deployed in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid models.
- Demonstrated experience in design / deployment of SIP trunk solutions in a large, enterprise setting.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Strong customer support and client relation skills
- Strong focus on building relationships (internal and external)
- Willingness to learn new things and share them with others
- Team player
- Confident and decisive
- Strong Problem solving/analytical skills
- Customer Service skills and training with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and broad knowledge of the business and products to ensure the achievement of country goals.
- Excellent leadership skills and can think at a tactical strategy level
Client Manager, Technology Services
Working at NTT
- Take ownership of a range of clients within the domestic, mid-market or international segments.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for Dimension Data.
- Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs), and then effectively articulate how Dimension Data can add value through services and solutions.
- Conduct a vulnerability analysis of Dimension Data’s position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of the proposed solution.
- Use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.