Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Stewards jobs,Cleaning jobs,Accounts jobs,Farm attendant jobs,Riding jobs,
STEWARDS & CLEANERS
1-2 years working experience
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for cleaning
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance.
- At-least one year working experience as an accountant
- CPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Strongly proficient in microsoft office: excel, word and power point and G-suite applications.
- Good kinowledge of tax laws, rules and regulations in Kenya.
- Strong statistical and analyticalskills.
- Attentive to detail in execution of tasks, with goodreport writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience as a rider
- Should have a valid motorbike license
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Honesty and a positive attitude
- Must have a relevant certifications’ in Agriculture.
- 5 years work experience in a management level in a coffee estate is preferred
- Fluent in English or Kiswahili
- Good understanding of accounting principles and cost analysis.
- Firm grasp of large-scale commercial coffee estate management is preferred.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge and experience of coffee cultivation, irrigation, technical and processing.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others
- Overall management and cost control of the farm department.
- Establish the farm’s development and cropping plan.
- Responsible for developing and adhering to all budgets, targets and costing of operations.
- Plan and be responsible for the training, mentoring and monitoring of all farm employees
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm
- Comply with NEMA regulations
- Weekly across the board progress reports with ownership
- Regular performance appraisals of all farm employees to ensure standards are upheld
CLUB PROMOTER/EVENTS COORDINATOR
Our client a Club resort in Nairobi, is looking to hire an outgoing Club Promoter/Events Coordinator who will be responsible for collaborating with the marketing team to come up with strategies to boost club attendance by organizing weekly special events, book performing artists, and creating marketing materials that will create hype around the club via social media and various channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, Marketing or public relations is preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Club promoter.
- An excellent grasp of social media strategies.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of organizing successful events.
- Proficient in MS Office.