Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Position: Registar of Companies Advert No. 2/2019
Duties and Responsibilities
The Registrar of Companies shall be responsible for the implementation of the Companies Act, Registrations of Business Names Act, Limited Liability Partnerships Act, Partnerships Act which functions entail: registration of Companies, Business Names, Limited Liability Partnerships and Partnerships, maintenance of the record of registered entities, creating linkages with professional bodies on matters of development of the legal framework for incorporation, registration, operation, management and regulation of companies. He/she shall be responsible for the day to day administration and management of the affairs of the Companies Registry and all such duties as imposed by the relevant laws and policies as well as any other duty as may be assigned by the Board and Director General.
Requirements for Appointment:
- A person shall qualify for appointment as the Registrar of Companies if that person:Is a citizen of Kenya
- Has eight (8) years post admission relevant experience
- Has served in the grade of Deputy Registrar of Companies, or in a similar managerial position for a minimum period of three (3) years with proven experience
- Holds a Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized institution
- Holds a Masters degree in Law or any other related field from a recognized University
- Is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Demonstrates computer literacy
- Demonstrates administrative and professional competence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and complete the Employment Application Form below:
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position only where they are most suited.
The Completed application form should either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly delivered to our office – Africa Management Solutions Limited, 3rd Floor, Suite 12A, Vision Plaza, Mombasa Road, on or before 10th December, 2019.
Additional Notes for shortlisted candidates:
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present originals of the following documents:
- National identity card or passport
- Academic and professional certificates and transcripts
- Any other relevant supporting documents and testimonials