Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
DIB Bank Opening, Closing Soon Opening,
Processor – Trade Operation (Mombasa)
Application deadline (April 15, 2021)
- To ensure thorough checking of all customer transactions received for processing.
- To check if documents are missing or require clarifications for any modality within the transaction documents.
- To ensure system entry, swift transmission (if any) & customer advice without any errors and in line with the transaction approval and bank’s policy.
- To provide High level of services and prepare the required MIS reports.
- Ensure delivery and accuracy of transactions processed, receipt of reports and reporting made as per agreed Service Level Agreements.
- To ensure complete filing and update of records at all times for easy retrieval from the archives.
- Prepare an MIS reports as required to monitor
- To check the documents and prepare the necessary vouchers.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Dynamics, creative and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Islamic Banking.
- Regulatory risk and Compliance risk awareness.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking skills
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
Work Experience :
- Minimum 4-5 years of Banking Experience.
- Should possess good communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Knowledge of OP
- Knowledge of Product Specification
- Knowledge of Bank Accounting Procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Laws and Practices
- Knowledge of Sharia Standards
- Knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risks
- Knowledge of Islamic Finance Products
- Knowledge of ICC Rules, Local Banking, and Commercial law
- Knowledge of International Standard Banking Practices
- Swift Alliance
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref.No.COP/TO/005/21 as the Subject of the email application.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview