Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
DT One Jobs, Head of Product Strategy Jobs
Head of Product Strategy
Products Management · Karen, Nairobi
- Location: Karen, Nairobi
- Department: Products Management
- Employment Type: Full-Time (3 Months Probation)
- Minimum Experience: Experienced
- There are billions of financially underserved users in the world today, and among these the ones in the most dire are those that are completely excluded by the financial system today – the ‘unseen’ that lack any recorded financial footprint.
- At MODE (www.mo-de.com), we build lend-tech solutions for the next billion users. Historically we’ve been one of the leaders in the airtime credit services space and are now quickly evolving to tackle the complexities of alternative credit. MODE is an established company with a startup mindset, and a strong emerging market DNA.
- We are looking for a strategist with a product mindset, to build the product vision, positioning and go-to-market for our future portfolio of solutions. Reporting to the General Manager, this role works closely with the management and the operational teams to shape MODE’s future.
- Ultimately you are responsible for developing our long term strategies across our product offerings and owning all plans for our products.
- Responsible for defining product vision, positioning, business models and go-to-market
- Integrates market knowledge, competitive research, strategic insight and a strong user focus to help our organization MODE create great solutions
- Define our product pricing strategies
- Collaborates with the operational teams to create action plans that are geared for execution and constantly measures and evaluates business impact
- Partners with senior leaders and existing/ new customers to develop a range of marketing growth strategies: customer, consumer, product, touchpoint, channel
- Partner with internal functional teams to be their support for any product related matters – you are the product expert
- Participates in thought leadership initiatives: networking, conference presentations, blogging
- Is a champion for the lending product suite internally within the company and externally for investors, industry and customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; Advanced degree preferred
- Expert in credit risk analysis on lending products
- 10+ years experience with 5+ years experience in product ownership and/or management consulting in/for technology companies
- Experience in micro-loans
- An expert in research and using data to drive decisions
- Experience of supporting potential external funding & investment
- Good understanding of the future or lending, be up to date with the latest trends in alternate credit
- Strong presenting and public speak skills – you will be a key external voice for MODE
- Understands implications of lending trends across business & functions
- Proven leadership, stakeholder management and organizational skills
- Bias for execution – can roll up their sleeves and get the job done
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical / critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE