Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Family Media Jobs, Play–Out Technician Trainee Jobs, Radio Presenter Jobs
PLAY-OUT TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
Family Media wishes to hire a Play–Out Technician Trainee with the following requirements:
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Positive attitude to the job
- Must be a Christian
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
How To Apply
- Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 3rd July 2020.
Are you the person we are looking for?
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Do you have:
- a passion for music and for radio?
- knowledge of the Christian Contemporary Music scene?
- Skills and experience doing production work in radio?
- At least five years’ experience as a Radio Presenter?
- A Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication or in a related discipline
- Are you a born again Christian and have a passion for Christ?
- Are you 35 years and above?
How To Apply
- We wish to hire an enthusiastic person with the above qualities. To do this, send a 5 minute audio recording consisting of 3 links in between 2 songs each being a minute long and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview