Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Gulf African Bank Jobs, Human Resource Manager Jobs
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the Human Resource Manager will play a key role in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and promotion of HR best practices across the Bank. The position holder will provide comprehensive HR advisory and consultancy service to Line Managers. The Manager will be responsible for overseeing HR record management and analytics.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of new or revised policies and procedures and ensure that new policies are communicated.
- To ensure that recruitment and selection procedures are effectively undertaken and participating in selection panels when necessary.
- To identify and anticipate organization and staff development needs and recommend intervention strategies.
- To carry out line management training on HR issues as required.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are applied consistently and fairly.
- Act as an internal consultant for all line managers on staff disciplinary and grievance matters to preempt, as much as possible, disputes within the Bank.
- Support the Human Resource Business partners in all activities relating performance and productivity management.
- To assist the Learning and Development Manager in implementation of talent development plans
- To investigate complaints and advise and assist managers in the resolution of discipline and grievance issues
- To oversee the HR record management in the systems and physical files
- Approve payroll system and HR system amendments.
- Oversee the preparation of HR reports on Headcount, costs and performance management.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to benefits programs
- To play a Key role in the HR communication strategy to all staff
- Play a key role in the maintenance of harmonious employee/employer relations and cordial
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Qualifications and Experience:
- A business related degree (BA/BCom Human Resource Management)
- Post Graduate diploma in HR, CHRPK
- MBA (HR Management)
- Experience of at least 8 years working in Human Resource Management roles, experience in Financial institution an added advantage
- Well-grounded in HR best practices.
- Good people skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Problem solving skills
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply