Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Postion: It Application Support Engineer
- Collaborate with other IT staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Conduct research on software systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in system acquisition process.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, charts and implementation roadmaps to provide strategic direction to the business.
- Perform recovery and testing of systems and processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Create and maintaining best practice policies and procedures for business users; ensuring that there are adequate controls around that all service improvements are managed effectively and meet the needs of the organization.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or Related Field from a recognized university. Masters will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as MCSE/MCITP, OCP, MCDBA, LINUX/UNIX is required.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory/management level experience in Information Technology with hands on experience in:
- Computing platforms, operating systems and databases.
- Application software installation and support.
- Quality assurance in relation to large & complex computer systems, applications & databases.
- Experience in methods & techniques for installation, administration, monitoring, upgrading and problem resolution of central application software systems.
- Knowledge and experience in basic budgeting, contracting, purchasing practices, policies and procedures in an IT environment.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and customer relationship skills.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 08th November 2019. For applications click here