How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Sales Jobs, Latest Vacancies,
Position: Sales Officer (Pellets)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Starting date: ASAP
Company background Information:
Lean Energy Solutions is an Energy Management Company that works to enhance business competitiveness for its clients in an eco-friendly and cost effective manner. We have continuously grown since 2007 to date. Our range of products and services are; Briquettes, Solar PV, Energy Audits, Boiler Conversions. We recently started the manufacturing of pellets to be used both at household and institutional level as fuel. Lean Energy therefore, seeks the services of a sales officer who will work closely with the existing team in developing and executing strategies to grow the pellets sales and market category.
- Identify and pursue profitable business opportunities for the company.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with both partners and interested distributors of the pellet’s products.
- Analyze customer feedback.
- Give insight into market development, penetration and competitiveness.
- Meet up with potential buyers and steer negotiations.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Source and work customer referrals.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Ensure that all the sales targets are met and provide updates on market findings.
- Minimum Diploma in sales and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field will be an added advantage
- Must have previous/ relevant experience working with renewable energy products/distributors e.g. solar pay-as-you-go, Improved Cook stoves (ICS), Biomass
- Must be proactive with sense of responsibility
- Should embrace team spirit and have good communication skills (both written and verbal)
How to Apply: Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attachment of your detailed and up to date CV with your contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements. Your application should be sent by close of business Tuesday , 31st March 2020.