FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
KPMG Jobs, IT Internal Audit Manager Jobs
IT Internal Audit Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The overall responsibility for this role is to drive IT internal audit in Consulting within the Assurance solution. Create visibility within Advisory division and the firm. Drive / lead business development efforts within the market, leveraging on deep multi-sector technical knowledge and experience. Be responsible for the IT internal audit team and all related engagements.
- The IT internal audit engagements include end-to-end support for cosourced or outsourced IT audits, assurance and attestation engagements, post implementation reviews and IT governance audits.
- Plan and manage client engagements while providing quality work on the engagement.
- Provide technical knowledge, direction and training to the engagement team for the production of quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Manage engagements or projects to consistently achieve specific revenue and profit objectives and deliver designated engagement realization.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables exceed client expectations.
- Contribute to successful client oral presentations and industry round tables.
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers at key clients.
- Contribute to proposal development efforts.
- Manage engagement risk and project budget.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Support the development of strong delivery teams, from recruitment, mentoring, on the job development and retention.
- Be valued by colleagues and direct reports as a team player and as a coach.
- Involvement in community and office initiatives
- Team with other service lines to identify cross functional/practice
- business opportunities
- Contribute to thought leadership via at least three activities e.g.
- articles and speaking at an event
Professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related degree from a recognized University.
- 6 plus years in IT and business experience
- Various IT Certifications (ISO 27001 LA, NIST, CISA, CISM, CRISC etc.) preferred
- Additional certification in project management, governance and business certifications are an advantage (CPA, CIA, Agile, etc) preferred
- Team/ engagement management skills
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of corporate governance and the regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated track record of quality work, project management and productive team interactions.
- Compliant with KPMG Code of Conduct and all Firm and professional requirements
- Willingness to travel moderately
General skills, competencies and personal attributes
- Demonstrate and articulate KPMG values.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness with sound knowledge of
- matters affecting the market.
- Understand and interpret operational data.
- Enthusiastic approach to work, well developed management and supervisory skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to identify opportunities and develop high quality proposals.
- Focus on staff development and providing guidance and technical advice where necessary.
- Displays curiosity and innovation and possesses well-developed problem solving abilities and strong analytical skills.
- Socially confident, and able to create a strong presence with clients and the KPMG team.
- Excellent report-writing, presentation and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate must be able to provide support to various management and leadership levels, as well as work well independently
How To Apply
- Please forward your application letter and CV giving details of your qualification before 23 October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview