Want to Work with UN and NGOs?
What are the qualifications?
Free Event Register here
Quality Assurance Job Opening
Quality Assurance Food specialist
- Job Title: Quality Assurance Food specialist
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Njabini
- Qualification: Degree in food science
- Salary: 25,000 – 35,000/-
- Ensures adherence to quality, safety and regulatory requirements and safely operates dairy processing equipment.
- Prepare accurate volumetric solutions and general reagents, reference standards and working reference standards to be used for sample preparations, calibration, and analysis.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for in process quality control and final products.
- Prepare Worksheets for analysis and ensure accurate analysis is performed during in process quality control and final product quality control.
- Initiate requisition for impurities and chemicals required for analysis.
- To follow cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and cGLP (Current Good Laboratory Practices).
- Reliability and repeatability of Quality Control test results for raw materials, Milk, finished products and packaging materials.
- Testing results conformity to benchmarked test results and conformity to regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality, supervise and guide analysts, inspectors, technicians and other laboratory staff.
- Responsible for the proper use, security, safety, maintenance and calibration of QC Equipment.
- Design sampling, storage and inspection procedures that ensure efficient testing of raw materials, in process samples, finished products while ensuring traceability.
- Co-ordinates sampling, testing, monitoring, evaluation, documentation and reporting of the quality assurance activities in a manufacturing environment.
- Appraise customer requirements, participates in the investigation of product quality related market complaints and ensure their satisfaction.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Perform any other duties as may be lawfully assigned to him/her.
How To Apply
- If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE