Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Senior Lecturer Opening, Teaching Jobs,
SENIOR LECTURER, GRADE 13
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification (or a Masters degree
qualification in special cases) in the relevant field from an accredited and
- At least Three (3) years of teaching experience at the University level as a Lecturer
or Six (6) years Research /Industry experience;
- A minimum of Thirty-Two (32) publication points as a Lecturer or equivalent, of
which at least Twenty-Four (24) should be from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised at least three (3) post-graduate students to completion as a Lecturer
- Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable).
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms except for:
- Food & Beverage Manager which shall be a three (3) year
contract renewable based on performance;
- Finance Officer, Librarian, Registrar, Academic & Student
Affairs and Chief Internal Auditor contracts’ shall be on a five
(5) year renewable contract based on performance.
Mode of Application Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached as a running PDF to the email application.
The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated and submitted
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An online application should be submitted to the following email:
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be sent on or before Monday, 7th December, 2020 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 – 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.
Interested applicants should visit Maseno University Website;
www.maseno.ac.ke to view detailed requirements.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE