Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
NRC Jobs, Project Assistant Jobs
LFS Project Assistant- Food security and livelihoods (Kenyan Nationals Only)
- Application deadline:12/06/2020
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Prepare and developed field and group progressive status reports.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Assist with the implementation of the programme portfolio according to plan of action.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the programme function.
- Conduct project awareness among stakeholders at community level in Dadaab camps and surrounding communities.
- Conduct beneficiaries’ mobilization and registration based on the targeting criteria for a particular activity or project.
- Monitor the NRC supported livelihood groups on a daily basis in to ensure they are operating at optimum standard and capacity.
- Conduct regularly monitor activities of other youth groups and SMEs and provide follow up support in relation to training, inputs and post-training/distribution monitoring.
- Carry out distribution of materials or cash grants to registered beneficiaries and complete distribution lists in accordance with NRC’s beneficiary distribution lists and cash-based intervention (CBI) standard operating procedures (SOP). Facilitate and gather information on market systems, market analysis.
- Collect data required for the projects’ output and outcome monitoring system. Write weekly/monthly progress reports.
Any other reasonable duties identified by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Social Science
- Certificate in Project Planning and Management
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the related field in both emergency and recovery.
- Technical specific knowledge from the humanitarian sector
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented technical competences related to the position’s responsibilities
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili, both written and verbal
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environments
We can offer
- Duty station: Dadaab
- Contract period is for one year with possibility of extension.
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions, The candidate will observe NRC’s Code of Conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Dadaab.
How to Apply
- Click Here to Apply
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE