Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Safaricom Jobs, Digital Product Manager Jobs
Digital Product Manager -IOT–(20000250)
- We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Digital Product Manager within Enterprise Business Solutions within Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
- Reporting to Senior Manager- Cloud and Security Portfolio, the position holder will be responsible for ideation, propositions development and commercial viability of all IOT propositions in support of Safaricom Business IOT services strategy in the Enterprise Business Solutions team of the Enterprise business unit. The individual will be responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assists in pricing recommendations for the defined product and service portfolio.
- Develop and deliver the strategy and roadmap for the IOT services and products portfolio.
- Management of full product lifecycle using the agile approach for IOT portfolio including products rationalization and performance review that leads to enhancements of existing products and retirement/replacement of products that are neither profitable nor delivering retention and brand equity values for the business.
- Create and manage winning partnerships with key stakeholders including Technology and service vendors, commercial partners and internal support teams to create and deliver end-to-end innovation value chains for enterprise customers.
- Stays updated on relevant industry, technology and market trends and combine this with a needs analysis at prospective customers and market segments to identify winning propositions that deliver to the business unit objectives of revenue, retention and innovation KPIs.
- Coordinate with the marketing and commercial teams to Identify, develop, and evaluate Go to market strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on investment and profit-loss projections. Coordinate with the commercial teams on development of pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Enable excellent operations by optimizing internal processes for product development and using the agile methodology, customer journeys and all other operations required to deliver set targets and objectives.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university preferably in commercial and technology fields.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Experience in ICT projects management. Certification by a recognized professional body will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Excellent presentation skills to unpack technologies to meet customer requirements.
- PRIMARY LOCATION: Kenya-Nairobi-Safaricom House-HQ
- JOB: Manager
- ORGANIZATION: Safaricom Limited
- SCHEDULE: Regular
- SHIFT: Standard
- JOB TYPE: Full-time Day Job
- JOB POSTING: Oct 13, 2020, 11:55:04 PM
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview