Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Receptionist jobs, SRC Jobs, Government Jobs, Salaries and Remuneration Commission Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
The Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an independent Commission established under Article 230 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, with the mandate to set and regularly review the Remuneration and Benefits of all State Officers and to advise the National and County Governments on the Remuneration and Benefits of all other Public Officers.
In carrying out its mandate, the Commission has to take into account the principles of; fiscal sustainability of the public compensation bill, attraction and retention of requisite skills for service delivery, productivity and performance, transparency, fairness and equity.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
The Commission seeks to recruit qualified and competent staff to fill the below vacant positions.
Job Grade: RL 7
Directorate: CORPORATE SERVICES
Reporting to: Principal Human Resource Officer
This position reports to the Principal Human Resource Officer and is responsible for the provision of efficient customer care service to staff and members of the public to enable efficiency and effectiveness in the Commission.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote the culture of quality customer care at the Commission through follow up on customers for feedback within stipulated time frame
- Handle inquiries by clarifying desired information, locating and providing information to the internal and external clients.
- Keep Front Office equipment operational by following established procedures and reporting malfunctions.
- Enhance the commission reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requests by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain internal and external directories.
- Extract and follow up on the telephone bills to ensure prompt service delivery
- Resolve Front Office problems by clarifying customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the same and escalating to concerned department.
- To keep and avail for staff check in and check out registers
- Receive client requests relayed through email and telephone and channel them to the concerned persons
- Supervision of work at the switchboard and initiate better methods of telephone operations
Qualifications and Experience
a. Diploma in Front Office Management/Public Relation/ Customer care
b. Two (2) years relevant experience
- Demonstrated Computer Literacy
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with teams
- Problem solving skills
- High sense of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
For More information visit the Salary and Remuneration commission website
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed Curriculum vitae, copies National Identity card, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing original copies of the following documents during interviews;
· A valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); · A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI); · A valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); and · A valid Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (Must provide certificate or report)
Application to be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of……” and delivered to:
The Commission Secretary Salaries and Remuneration Commission Williamson House 6th Floor 4th Ngong Avenue P.O. Box 43126 – 00100 NAIROBI
To be received on or before 25th October, 2021.
Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates from minority, marginalized groups and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.