Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Entry Level Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, UNAITAS Jobs
Are you looking for excellence, a team that promotes a high performance culture and focus on individual empowerment and growth? UNAITAS is the place to be.
UNAITAS vision is To Be the Global Financial Movement That Enables You to Realize Your Dreams and Aspirations by Transforming Lives through Provision of Innovative Financial Solutions.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic, committed and responsible persons to fill the following position;
- This is the entry point with very competitive growth opportunities based on individual performance.
- Reporting to the Branch Operations Officer the job holder is responsible for the daily cash & non-cash transactions’ postings and efficient delivery of quality services.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Receiving, paying and reconciliation of cash and non-cash equivalent.
- Daily postings of branch cash and non-cash transactions.
- Maintenance of accurate records for easy tracking and retrieval.
- Provision of excellent member service.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely and reliable daily reports.
- Excellent Member service.
Required academic qualifications;
- Degree from a Recognized University
- C+ [Plus] in KCSE
- Computer Literacy
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent member service skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply: