Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,
Service Delivery Manager
Viscar Prides itself with great partnership with the Industry for over 14 years now through offering Innovative Engineering and Information Technology Capacity Enhancement solutions through Training, Consultancy, Resourcing and Industrial Technical Support.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
The holder of this position reporting to the CEO will oversee service delivery in Training, Consultancy, Engineering managed services, technical resourcing and Industrial Technical Support. The position holder will also oversee technical pre-sales, post-service delivery support and provide support to business development in new solutions development, and marketing activities.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that services are being seamlessly delivered to the company’s clients. Is in charge of a variety of tasks, such as leading project/service teams, rectifying non-conformity issues, monitoring progress, tracking KPIs, and managing budgets.
The service delivery manager plays a vital role in boosting customer experience by ensuring timely and consistent quality delivery of top-notch services that meet and exceed customer needs and requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and Content development for Solutions (Training, Consultancy, Engineering Managed services, technical Resourcing and Technical Support Centre)
- Oversee end to end delivery of Training, Consultancy, Engineering Managed services, technical Resourcing and Technical Support Centre) Performance and Quality Assurance in Service delivery
- Appraising, Monitoring and Managing Trainers, Consultants and Partners for Optimal Service Delivery
- Manage costs in service delivery
- Sign-up partners and consultants to support excellent service delivery
- Manage contracts and SLAs with partners and consultants
- Ensure that systems, procedures are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Take accountability of service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations and developing future demand
- Provide accurate and regular reports to management on performance of service delivery
- Leading and managing the service delivery team including recruitment, performance evaluation, training and mentoring.
- Identify customer issues and needs by maintaining excellent relationships with end-users and stakeholders
- Work with Business Development in pre-sales activities and ensures proper scope description in projects
- Supports business development activities i.e. new solutions development, customer presentations, exhibitions/conferences
- To track project changes, issues and risks and maintain appropriate project management systems.
- To promote the organizational mission, vision and values, and strategy
Minimum Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Instrumentation & Control
- At least 5-years’ experience in Engineering practice with proven past experience in Project and or Contracts/SLA Management.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in dealing with third-party provider services
- Professional Training/Certification in Project Management
- Professional Training in Health Safety and Environment
- Experience in business development of technical products is preferred but not mandatory
- Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Industrial Automation; PLC/SCADA/Fluid Power Systems/Electrical and Power Systems/Electro-mechanical systems/Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Auxiliary Systems/Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Information communication technologies: Telecommunication/Information technology, Artificial intelligence, Data analytics, Internet of things
- A valid driving license
- Relevant Certifications /Accreditations
Remuneration: Ksh. 80,000
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER