How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Bank jobs, Career Opportunities,
Closing Date: 5th March 2020
Position: Senior Relationship Manager- Cash
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Bank’s policies and Procedures on cash management
- Provide leadership to cash relationship officers and manage performance
- Ensure effective cash management at the branch level
- Ensure high productivity levels by staff through performance reviews and coaching
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of cash management documents
- Ensure high standards of Customer Service are maintained as the first contact person between the Bank and customers
- Ensure strong adherence to AML and KYC policy guidelines
- Ensure compliance to the CBK prudential guidelines
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- Degree/Diploma in Business related field from a recognized university or college
- Over 5 years working experience in the Banking sector, 2 of which must have been in cash management
- If already a member of the branch management, at least 2 years on the current role
- Good knowledge of overall branch operations
- Computer proficiency, including keyboard skills
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Knowledge of Bank risks and their mitigation
- Knowledge of CBK prudential guidelines
- Knowledge of AML and KYC policy guidelines
- Holders of relevant professional qualifications will have an added advantage
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Thorough knowledge of Bank Policies &Procedures especially in relation to cash management
- Good knowledge of CBK Prudential guidelines
- Keen to detail and able to identify fraudulent activities
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency
- Good leadership and decision making skills
- World class customer service skills
Position: Senior Relationship Officer- Account Opening
Reporting to the Business Growth and Development Manager, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring 100% compliance to the Bank’s policies and Procedures on Account Opening.
- Providing leadership to the Account Opening/Card and Equitel relationship officers.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and efficient account opening processes at the branch.
- Ensuring high productivity levels by staff through performance management and coaching.
- Ensuring high standards of Customer Service are maintained as the first contact person between the Bank and new customers.
- Ensuring very strong adherence to AML and KYC policy guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance to the relevant CBK prudential guidelines for new customers.
- Maintaining exceptional knowledge on various banking products and services and associated policies and procedures.
- Degree/Diploma in Business related field from a recognized university or College.
- Over 4 years working experience in the Banking sector, 2 of which must have been as an A/C Opening officer and/or acting as an A/C Opening supervisor in Equity Bank.
- If already a member of the branch management, at least 1 year on the current role is required.
- Good knowledge of branch operations and the various alternative banking channels.
- Computer proficiency.
- Experience in leading and managing teams.
- Knowledge of risks and controls associated with the A/C opening processes.
- Knowledge of CBK prudential guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of the AML and KYC policy guidelines.
- Knowledge of Bank’s customer segments, product types, service channels and tariffs.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Thorough knowledge of Bank Policies & Procedures especially in relation to Account Opening processes.
- Good knowledge of AML, KYC and CBK Prudential guidelines.
- Attention to details and ability to identify fraudulent activities.
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- World class customer service skills.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills.
- Highly ethical and ability to protect the Bank’s value by keeping information confidential.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Position: ELP Attache
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role holder will be responsible for the following
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and making payouts
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling all transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to the Cash Officer; maintaining supply of cash and currency as per the laid down guidelines
- Ensure that all transaction records are kept meticulously and in accordance with the Bank’s policies & procedures.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained as the first contact person between the Bank and customers, including resolving complaints
- Assist customers in opening new accounts and educate/ inform them on available Bank products and services
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and products
- Actively participate in marketing initiatives.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
- Ensure compliance to the relevant BSS prudential guidelines
- Ensure very strong adherence to AML and KYC policy guidelines
- Ensure that risk management within the branch is maintained and any issues are escalated accordingly.
- Be in the Equity Leadership Programme (ELP)Have a minimum of Secondary School O- level certificate or its equivalent and a Diploma or its equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to work in any region within the country
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Display high levels of professionalism, integrity, creativity, innovation, teamwork, respect & dignity for customers
- Good organizational skills including high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and demonstrate a high level of maturity.
Click Here To Apply