Media, Advertising, Branding, Sales, Marketing, Retail, Business Development,
- The work of marketer is to handle the strategies of the sales department to ensure better sales figures. He/she must maximise the company’s profit and expand the scope of the business. These individuals are responsible for designing, developing and implementing the strategies and tactics through which sales can increase and figures can improve.
- Marketers will ensure that products appear in the outlets. This involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
Marketer job responsibilities:
- To expand the visibility of the brand and work towards its popularity and advertising.
- Setting sales goals and then working towards meeting them in the long run.
- Reaching out to potential clients and convincing them about the product’s or brand’s so that the business can be expanded.
- Conducting sales events, promotions, advertising the product and working with the marketing team for better exposure.
- Administering various contract terms with clients and closing deals which can bring about profit to the company or the brand.
- Must be Aged 22 – 30 years.
- Have relevant skills in marketing.
- Have atleast 6 months experience in marketing.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about products.
- Sales Person will sell products, goods and services to customers. They work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales Person will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
Sales Person job responsibilities:
- Maintaining vital link between an enterprise and customers, society, distributors, retailers and others.
- Analyzing customer needs and market trends and identify the linkages.
- An intelligent agent. He keeps the management informed of any significant development in his territory, i.e., any strategic change of competitor etc.
- Achieves volume of sales
- Responsible for enhancing market share
- Responsible for profitability of the organisation
- Attends to customer service
- Must be Aged 22 – 32 years.
- Have atleast 6 months experience in sales.
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about product
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours or weekends.