Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Government Jobs, CMA Jobs, Capital Markets Authority Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya.
The Authority invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers with strong problem-solving skills for the following positions:
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
1. Director Technology, Research and Knowledge Management CMA/DTRKM/01/2021 1 Post
2. Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management CMA/SMSCM/02/2021 1 Post
3. Senior Manager Research and Analytics CMA/SMRA/03/2021 1 Post
4. Manager Administration CMA/MA/04/2021 1 Post
5. Principal Legal Affairs Officer CMA/PLAO/05/2021 1 Post
6. Assistant Licensing Officer CMA/ALO/06/2021 1 Post
Interested candidates may visit the Capital Markets Authority website: www.cma.or.ke and apply as guided.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS