Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Engineering Jobs, Technology Related Jobs, Technical Jobs,
Microsoft 365 Support Engineer
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform and supporting technologies. Office 365 and associated Microsoft tools, including MS Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint Online, Windows 10, MS Office suite and the business context in which the tools are used.
- Proactively support the global user community in their use and adoption of Microsoft 365.
- Continually update and maintain knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform and emerging Microsoft products and solutions.
- Strive for and explore efficiency gains and maximise return on investment opportunities, that technology can offer.
- Working to and managing customer expectations and SLAs.
- To perform this role, it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Microsoft AD and Hybrid identity management and administration
- Cloud only, hybrid and un-synced objects
- Ad Connect
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Configuration and troubleshooting
- Policying, app packaging and update rings
- Microsoft Exchange Online administration
- mail flow, rules and connectors
- External DNS management, SPF, DMARC and DKIM.
Microsoft SharePoint Online administration
- Workflow management
- Sites collections, sites and pages management
- Concepts of different SharePoint functions (lists, libraries and web parts)
To perform this role, it is desirable that you have the following skills:
- Power automate exposure
- PowerShell / scripting exposure
- Azure administration
To perform this role, it is essential that you have the following experience at the escalation point level:
- Microsoft 365 management and administration
- Microsoft Exchange Online administration/support
- Microsoft SharePoint Online administration/support
- Microsoft AAD, AD connect administration/support
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager administration/support
- Professional qualification in computer technology required such as BSC in Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Professional qualifications in either Networking (CCNA) or Systems Administration (MCSE or MCITP) is an added advantage
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Minimum two years of professional work experience in information technology
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT for a busy non-profit of private sector company of similar scale
- Demonstrated experience working in heterogeneous ICT environments
- Strong knowledge of ICT security systems
- Demonstrable Knowledge and experience in distributed networks, and cisco Networking technology
- Experience with Windows domains, and Microsoft office 365 platform
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills for IT Hardware, including desktop, laptops, and networking equipment
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL server management, Exchange Server, Internet Information Services, backup systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of telephony systems and knowledge of contact centre environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP Management
- Strong knowledge technology advancements in Kenya, and connectivity solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical teams about ICT issues
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified internal candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 th October 2022. The subject of the email should read Microsoft 365 Support Engineer. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted