Procurement, Store-keeping, Supply Chain , Business Development,
The Store Manager is responsible for achieving store revenue and profitability targets, as well as representing our Brands and ensuring high-quality standards in the day-to-day operations of the store. This job requires a high level of obsessive attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of data and records at all times while promoting operational efficiency. The store manager should be 100% customer-centric and have high emotional intelligence and in-depth knowledge of customer service. You will aim to achieve targets by offering a best-in-class customer and brand experience.
- Visual Merchandising
- Grow store revenue & and profitability on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Set and achieve store-based targets against all retail KPIs including conversion, basket size, footfall, MSI, and average selling price.
- Store Operations & Maintenance
- Be responsible and accountable for all stock movement and activities; stock management practices at the store including stock counts, stock-takes, and ensuring that all operating requirements are met.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Manage, motivate, and measure the performance of the store sales team to ensure
- laid down guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Dependable and with a high level of integrity
Qualifications & Experience
- A Degree in Sales, Fashion, Marketing, or Business related course from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a customer-facing/ sales role.
- Inventory Management & Visual Merchandising.
- Adept in Visual merchandising & and fashion Styling.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for the examination and analysis of business records, information systems, financial statements, and company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare and complete audit reports with recommendations to manage risk and improve business results for identified business units.
- Oversee and perform the audit of financial statements and ledgers to ensure that they are accurate, complete and comply with laws and regulations.
- Assess financial and operations processes and make best-practices recommendations to management to ensure efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures.
- Identify and recommend ethical, legal, and ethical ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
- Review for compliance with financial and operational processes and procedures, and review for regular and timely compliance with internal controls.
- Finding, reporting, and recommending controls to stop fraud and systematic errors.
- Oversee and perform an audit of the costing & and pricing process to eliminate errors and ensure accuracy.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- CPA/ACCA finalist.
- Professional certification e.g. CIA, CISA or CFE will have an added advantage.
- Five years of work experience in an internal audit environment, preferably in a retail or manufacturing environment
Method of Application
Apply by emailing your motivation letter and CV with the subject “Store Manager Position” to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 19 January 2024, close of business. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.