Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Managerial jobs,
Sales Development Manager East & South Africa
What you will do
The Sales Development Manager is a key role reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager – Africa. You will be responsible for expanding the sales network for our DX (Direct Expansion) business across Africa for both the York and the Hitachi brands. This position will be based in Kenya. (100% home office).
Each individual Sales Development Manager will be responsible for a set territory made up of several countries within Africa and play a strategic role in defining sales plans for each country. The focus will be on developing the right partner network in order to deliver the expected growth revenue. As a member of this team, you will work within a dynamic environment that provides a platform for you to have immediate impact.
How you will do it
As a Sales Development Manager you will gather market information (market prices, volume, growth, competitor actions etc.) and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory. You’ll be in the field finding new channels, visiting and developing existing channels, training our distributors, building relationships and supporting their marketing activities. You’ll be technically adept supporting our distributors with technical equipment selections and visit consultants and contractors to present our product range to ensure we are providing competitive technical solutions, using a pull strategy to grow our market share.
You are a hunter driven to seek and develop strong channel partner relationships, self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your territory growth. You’re naturally perseverant, tenacious and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
75% of your time will be spent looking for and developing new channel partners; 25% of your time will be used to support existing channel partners in further developing the York & Hitachi brands by doing BOD or consulting sales activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
What we look for
- 7+ years sales experience in HVAC solution sales, specifically focused on DX in South & East Africa regions
- 7+ years minimum experience in setting up new channels and distributors in South & East Africa region
- Proficiency in developing and delivering new business and market growth
- Must be fluent in English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Willing & able to travel frequently to the territory
- Experience working in a global team environment and communicating effectively across multiple cultures
- Experience working remotely (the team is scattered across Africa and Dubai)
- Mature, pro-active, go-getter, self-starter, autonomous personality
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Experience working for a principal