Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Jumbo Chem Kenya Limited is a manufacturing company offering quality solutions in Insulation, acoustic, heating, ventilation air conditioning and structural products used in construction of buildings and packaging solutions for the flower and Removal industries.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Sales and Marketing Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a team of sales representatives and a large customer base and partnerships throughout the country.
The incumbent will be responsible for a very ambitious sales budget and strategic plans.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans to aggressively grow the company customer base and to achieve strong product and brand visibility
- Achieving budgeted sales growth through proactive management of all distribution channels
- Designing effective recruitment program to attracting quality sales force, implementing regular and effective training programs, maintaining agreed profile and achieving at least 80% retention of sales representatives
- Setting aggressive sales targets, developing the right metrics for monitoring performance and implementing a strong pipeline management culture to facilitate attainment of sales target.
- Establishing and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partnership through customer centric culture and conducting market surveys for customer feedback
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly & annual sales reports
- Conducting sales prospects profiling so as to maximize on sales activities, quotation volume and hit ratios
- Maintaining and managing the company website and ensure regular posting
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any related field with relevant post graduate training
- At least 5 years in Sales & Marketing position in a medium size company
- Capability in Budgeting and setting sales targets
- Experience in managing a successful distribution channels, particularly sales reps
- Proven record in implementing work systems and structures
- Excellent computer skills and data analysis skills
- Effective communicator & ability to make presentations
- Excellent mentoring, coaching & people management skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Must be 30 – 45 Years of age
Reporting to the General Manager, the Finance Manager will be responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating the financial functions of the organization to meet overall company goals.
- Monitoring, interpreting, controlling cash flows, predicting future trends and controlling income/expenditure
- Providing financial data to assist in formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Providing regular financial forecasts to management
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Preparing and management of budget
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation and updating management accordingly
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Must be 30 – 45 years of age
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field and CPA qualification or its equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in the position of finance manager in medium size companies
- An experience in manufacturing environment would be added advantage
- Sound grasp of financial systems and procedures
- Good knowledge of the commercial and business environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Should possess problem-solving, analytical skills and initiative abilities
- Attention to detail and investigative in nature
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “FINANCE MANAGER” by Monday, 4th February 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview