Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Data Science & Research jobs, Jumia jobs,
- Owning pricing analytics, at a category-level, to drive insights and actions for the Commercial Team
- Reviewing price trends over time across Jumia/ Online Competition/ Offline Competition, to identify and flag actions to Commercial Team
- Developing Jumia Ke pricing strategy by category/ event type, to serve as clear guidance for commercial team and support negotiations.
- Incorporating insights from findings of pricing associates to drive pricing associates to drive pricing recommendations for Sales Teams on prices.
- Developing price elasticity data and toolkit at a category, sub-category and SKU-level to determine highest ROI for internal investments on price.
- Action and results oriented.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions.
- Fast learner and well organized.
- Resistant to stress
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations. • Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (VBA would be a plus)
- Ability to analyse large data sets to make strategic decisions.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation