Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
- Provide expert advice, share best-practice/risk mitigation techniques with management to enable pro-active management of risks within their Business units.
- Implement tools, for identification and assessment to identify control, manage and measure enterprise wide non-financial Risks as per the Group Operational Risk management policy and incident management framework.
- Implement and maintain a framework of incident and loss reporting (LDM) event magnitude and frequency measurement formulating lessons learnt and development of risk control recommendations.
- Implementation of the Groups Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework incorporating qualitative and quantitative scores for management and control of operational risks.
- Analysis of RCSA, LDM, Audit report to build controls by mapping procedures and policies to comply with internal, statutory and regulatory requirement.
- Keep actionable track on Group-wide risk profile and develop operational risks reports for management and board to facilitate active operational risks oversight.
- Maintain and support change initiatives on New Product/Process and Geographies and the implementation process.
- Establish comprehensive and a continuous training program on various risks that the Bank faces so as to embed knowledge of policies and procedures across the business.
- Calculation/ measurement of Operational Risk Capital using advanced methods.
- Champion consolidated risk reporting with a view to standardizing risk reports for the different governance forums.
- Review frequency and seriousness of breaches and significant increases in operational risk exposure to maintain Bank’s Risk tolerance levels.
- Review and evaluate internal controls and propose appropriate recommendations for any changes and/or enhancements; Ensure that agreed remedial actions adequately address internal control deficiencies and thereafter ensure regular follow up to ascertain execution and effectiveness.
- Implement an enterprise wide Group Risk Management framework as per Basel II Accord and regulatory requirement.
- University Degree in a Business related field from an institution recognized by Commission for University Education
- Professional qualifications in ACI and / or GARP, APRM, CRA, PRM, FRM is required
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field is added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in a Banking environment having had:
- 3 years’ experience in Audit or Risk management
- 4 years’ management level experience in Banking Operations, Credit, or Finance Units.
To apply Click Here .All applications to be submitted by Friday, 24th May 2019.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE