Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Pharmaceutical Technologist, Kenya Alliance Jobs,
Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of
dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
2. Assessing the identity, strength or purity of medications
3. Working with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or
effectiveness of drugs
4. Analysing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful
5. Drugs Stock Taking
· Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs
· Maintaining stock , storing it and handling it properly
6. Communicate with Prescribers
· Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
7. Ensure Patients’ Safety
· Check each patients’ medication record every time he or she gets a new or refill prescription filled. This is the best way for a pharmaceutical technologist to prevent potentially dangerous interactions between drugs.
8. Counsel Patients
· This involves more than informing about adverse reactions and interactions with other medications, food, alcohol and other beverages like grapefruit juice.
Counselling includes training patients how and when to take doses, following up with patients to see if medications are working, sharing tips on how to minimize side effects while maximizing benefits and listening to all of a patient’s concerns.
9. Work with Patients on General Health ·
Assist patient maintain health by advising on using non – prescription remedies
· Recommend patients on taking health supplements such as vitamins, using herbal and natural health products, exercising and maintaining a good diet.
10. Staff supervision
· Pharmaceutical technologists have the ultimate responsibility for ensuring the “three Rs” of right drug, right patient and right dose.
11. Educate Health Provider Colleagues
· Doctors, nurses and other healthcare providers about new medications and drug therapy protocols.
12. Any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
• A Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution recognized and approved by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
• Registered with the Pharmaceutical and Poisons Board of Kenya. · Valid practicing Certificate · Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized Institution
• Excellent Public Relations and Communication skills.
• Aptitude in problem-solving and decision-making.
• Good knowledge of drug administration and health & safety guidelines
How to apply;
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, please email a detailed CV indicating
the current and expected salary and cover letter clearly indicating ‘PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST’ on
the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be