Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Marketing Manager Opening, Career Opportunity,
Marketing & Business Development Manager
The Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) is a business membership organization representing over 750
leading manufacturing and value-add companies in Kenya. We seek to competitively fill the following position:-
Reporting to: Head of KAM Consulting Location: Nairobi Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Job Purpose: To Support the KAM C Unit by providing leadership in; business development, export market
development and promotion, KAM Consulting products and services development, marketing and sales of KAM C
products and services, delivery of KAM C services to members and generation of revenue for KAM sustainability.
• Marketing of KAM Consulting products and services
• Develop and Sale new innovative products to generate new revenue streams
• Support Execution of KAM Consulting Flagship Events
• Support development and roll out of publicity and communication plans for the team
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and champion export market development and promotion for the KAM members and the industry
- Coordinate marketing of the KAM consulting products and services to support delivery of the unit workplan in line with communication department.
- Coordinate content generation for different communication and publicity campaigns and media channels to increase brand visibility of KAM Consulting products and service offerings.
- Coordinate market research on member interest, emerging industry trends and market competition in the consultancy and training sector.
- Support sales pipeline development to increase lead generation and customer acquisition unit,
- Support development and commercialization of new products to generate new revenue streams in the unit;
- Support execution of flagship events in the unit such as exhibitions and award schemes,
- Perform coordination and supervisory functions to the Business Information and Market development section initiatives at KAM for the benefit of the industry and other target sectors;
- Support KAM fund raising initiatives for sustainability of KAM Consulting unit;
- Improve quality of information held by KAM towards commercialization activities
- Deputize the Unit Head in implementing the KAM Consulting initiatives to ensure all KAM C functions remain viable revenue centers,
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Chief Executive.
Person Specification /Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing/Education /Business Administration
- A masters degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
- A professional qualification in Marketing, affiliation to a professional body is added advantage
- Over 7years experience in Marketing and business development practice, 5 of these middle level management with a reputable organization operating in a comparable sector.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Event management experience
- Good knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualifying candidates should complete the online form (Click Link here to apply) and submit their
CV and application letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the words “Marketing and Business Development” on
the email subject line so as to reach us not later than July 29, 2021. Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview