Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Communications Jobs, Managerial Jobs, Training Officer Opening,
Membership, Communications and Advocacy Manager
The Ideal candidate must have extensive experience in policy, promotional and advocacy work and must have experience working in a membership organization.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- A bachelor’s degree in management, development studies, public policy, communications, knowledge management or related areas
- At least 5 years’ experience planning, managing and implementing communications and advocacy work.
- Experience in networking, media, and public policy formulation
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining high standards of customer service, professional standards and delivery
- Confident, personable and creative personality with ambition to grow a membership programme
- Ability to quickly understand and absorb developments within the industry and how they will affect members
- Creative thinker with ability to develop innovate ideas for engagement with members
- Experience in Drupal or other website content management systems, e-marketing platforms, Adobe Photoshop and/or other desktop publishing skills and social media scheduling platforms.
- Excellent communication, writing/editing skills
- Outstanding information gathering skills and good analytical skills
- Be a strategic thinker, and possess strong negotiation skills
- Be a transparent and effective manager and team leader
- Willingness to travel
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills in English
- Oral fact-finding, presentation, and communication skills
- Analytical and negotiation skills for soliciting cooperation
- Computer skills (MS Office applications, databases, online collaboration platforms, email, and internet). Video and audio editing skills is preferred.
- He/she must have initiative and be able to work effectively under pressure independently and with a team.
Data and Training Officer
Supervisor: Membership, Communications and Advocacy Manager
This position oversees the organization and horticulture’s various data systems and build the capacity of growers and exporters on key market requirements and regulations. He/she is responsible for organizing, storing and analyzing data as efficiently as possible, and facilitating necessary trainings aimed at growing businesses involved in production and export of horticulture produce in Kenya.
Qualifications and experience.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Data Management and training.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills, with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills to large audiences.
- Highly developed social skills and ability to listen as well as communicate in different environments ranging from producers to high-level government and international institutions.
- Understanding of agricultural commodity markets and value chains will be an added advantage.
- Advanced computer skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (including v-lookups, pivot tables).
Click here for more information
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email. The Deadline is 5PM, Friday, 14 January 2022.
The Kenya Flower Council is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
During the application process, KFC will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment to be made for any application to be considered. Canvassing for or by any candidate will lead to disqualification.